Black mask should I or should I not?

raindancemaggie

Black mask should I or should I not?

Post by raindancemaggie » 2017-12-15

Hello everyone, is there anyone out there who used Black mask and would be kind enough to share their opinion? I'm really interested, but I'd like to know if it's really able to help. Thanks in advance and have a good day :)

hevra

Re: Black mask should I or should I not?

Post by hevra » 2017-12-15

The black mask worked great for me :) I had a huge problem with taking those black things out of my face, but black mask deal with them perfectly :) very recommended

silesia_xx

Post by silesia_xx » 2017-12-15

Not to mention it's interesting to see how much of the nasty stuff came out of your face because it all stays on the mask :)

raindancemaggie

Post by raindancemaggie » 2017-12-15

Girls, it hurt to take that mask off? If it pulls out all of it from your face then it sounds pretty painful to me.

silesia_xx

I can tell you that I was worried about that before my first use too, but it turns out it's not as horrible as it may seem. You'll see you'll grow to like it like I have :D

silesia_xx

it's a little difficult to get if off your face, but it should be expected if it's supposed to take out all those blackheads. It freaked me out during my first time when I saw all that stuff that was on my face ewww...

nootnoot

Post by nootnoot » 2017-12-15

Certainly recommend it, I had a lot of those nasty blackheads on my face and especially on my nose, I could never squeeze them all out, and it left my face all red, swollen, with a pear of a nose. Then I bought the black mask and after 2 uses it took it all out, sure beats squeezing.