Dealing with bunions – Valgomed. Does it work?

SuzannaS

Dealing with bunions – Valgomed. Does it work?

Post by SuzannaS » 2017-11-30

Hi everyone,
I was looking for good way to get rid of my bunions. I know about the surgery, but I'd rather try something less invasive first. I have that tiny bunion on my left leg, but the one on the right leg is much bigger. I've read about those separators, would you recommend it? Anyone tried that Valgomed separator?

RafaelAnti

Re: Dealing with bunions – Valgomed. Does it work?

Post by RafaelAnti » 2017-11-30

I bought Valgomed about 3 weeks ago, I wear it regularly, doesn't cause me much trouble, but I can already see the toe return to its place, hope it will continue until it gets back where it belongs ;p

sindytaylor

Post by sindytaylor » 2017-11-30

Can you wear normal shoes with that thing on, or can it only be worn around the house?

StephanieT

Post by StephanieT » 2017-11-30

sindytaylor wrote:
2017-11-30
Can you wear normal shoes with that thing on, or can it only be worn around the house?
Yeah you can wear normal shoe with that thing on, unless it's some very narrow kind of shoes then your leg might not fit in, but I don't recall having any problems ;)

flipflop

Post by flipflop » 2017-11-30

I've been using this separator for a month now and believe it or not, the toe is returning to its natural position, my foot looks much better now and my legs don't hurt so much after longer walks. I recommend valgomed to anyone considering a purchase ;).