ling intelligence language platform

Macarena

ling intelligence language platform

Post by Macarena » 2017-08-16

Hey everyone, I'd like to know if any of you ever tried ling intelligence? What was your experience with this method? Is it a good investment? I need a quick course because I'm planning to move abroad soon and right now my English is a disaster.... Anyone who tried willing to comment?

Kate32

Re: ling intelligence language platform

Post by Kate32 » 2017-08-16

I learned German with ling intelligence, but the platforma itself is just awesome. Their learning plan is perfectly designed and whether you're advanced or a beginner it will improve your pronounciation and teach you plenty of words. I give it 10/10

Alexis

Post by Alexis » 2017-08-16

If you ask me ling itelligence is a very fun way to learn the language. I used it to learn English and even though my brain sucks at absorbing new data :D I mastered the basics in a heartbeat and now I'm switching the advanced level. I don't regret spending the money.

WonderWoman

Post by WonderWoman » 2017-08-17

I learned the language in the middle school, the elementary and the high school too, after all of that I'd my Spanish is relatively passable, I got a job offer in Germany and I had to quickly learn the language at least a little. One month with ta platforma and my German is on the level of the Spanish after all those years of learning it at school. Speaking of school, the methods of teaching they use at schools are just pathetic and I'm not just talking about languages...

Whereareyou

Post by Whereareyou » 2017-08-17

Really neat approach to learning, not like books and stuff, at least they won't bore you to the point where you fall asleep 15 minutes in because you can't bother to care... I recommend it to everyone

MamboNumber5

Post by MamboNumber5 » 2017-08-17

I bought it for myself but now everyone is using it, my husband got into it and when my kids are back from school they sit down to it too ever since they saw me using it and got hooked as well, and it makes me glad that they're learning the language :)

Marciano

Post by Marciano » 2017-08-17

It arrived today, I only spent and hour on it so far, but the first impression is very positive. Very nice layout, everything clear and intuitive, very well explained, nice methods of learning words, you can tell it was made by someone who knows their stuff

ManPublic

Post by ManPublic » 2017-08-18

where can I buy it and how does it work, do they send me something, like in an e-mail?

Levy33

Post by Levy33 » 2017-08-23

You can choose cash-on-delivery or a regular transfer. I chose C.O.D. and then they mail you the access code. When it's transfer you just get an e-mail with the code instantly

Manarino

Post by Manarino » 2017-08-23

Hey boys, could anyone send me the link to where I could read more about those pills and buy it? I'd be very grateful