Opinions on Collamask. Does it really remove wrinkles?

letgo

Opinions on Collamask. Does it really remove wrinkles?

Post by letgo » 2017-12-15

Hey everyone. I'd like to ask the users of this board, have any of you used the Collamask wrinkle mask? I heard my coworkers talk about it recently and it got me interested. Could someone shed some light on the subject?

Strawberry

Re: Opinions on Collamask. Does it really remove wrinkles?

Post by Strawberry » 2017-12-15

I used that cream, just finished it a week ago, results are really nice, how long it stays remains to be seen, i'll let you know in about 2 months ;)

Celine

Post by Celine » 2017-12-15

I'm kinda scared of buying something I don't know cause I ordered a cream once and it didn't work. It wasn't from this particular company but I made a resolve never to buy anything until I see positive user reviews :) That's why I'd like honest opinions.

delphine

Post by delphine » 2017-12-15

You have nothing to worry about, Collamask is a great way to get rid of all the visible wrinkles on your face. It is also made of natural ingredients, so it won't cause allergic reactions, and it works really fast, and the results stick for long after you stop using it.

Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty » 2017-12-15

Celine wrote:
2017-12-15
I'm kinda scared of buying something I don't know cause I ordered a cream once and it didn't work. It wasn't from this particular company but I made a resolve never to buy anything until I see positive user reviews :) That's why I'd like honest opinions.
I was in the exact same situation and it put me off the online shopping, but the mask was recommended to me by a friend, she showed me the website she had ordered it from and I got the product in no time. Same with results, they came really fast, that I couldn't believe it :) My face got better overnight, and I look much younger. Now I am 48 but no matter whom I ask they give me at least 10 years less than that :) Sincerely recommended

Celine

Post by Celine » 2017-12-15

Could you give me the exact link to where you ordered it? I'd hate to run into some crook who just sells cheap fakes... :evil:

Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty » 2017-12-15

Of course I can . Us ladies have to help each other don't we? ;) http://bit.ly/2jWWV4zhere's the link to where I ordered it so it's a reliable source.

theklaa

Post by theklaa » 2017-12-15

In my case the wrinkles got significantly smoother, i used all kinds of different creams before and results weren't 10% as good as with collamask :mrgreen:

beatrix

Post by beatrix » 2017-12-15

how long do you have to keep that mask on your face?

lost_element

Post by lost_element » 2017-12-15

After using it for a little over a month I look about 10 years younger, thanks to collamask! Whoever invented it should be showered with gold.