Rhino Correct – does it really work?

dissatisfied

Rhino Correct – does it really work?

Post by dissatisfied » 2017-12-15

Hi girls, I saw that nose corrector that supposedly removes humps, it's called Rhino Correct, have any of you used it? I'm really curious if it works

Sabine

Re: Rhino Correct – does it really work?

Post by Sabine » 2017-12-15

my friend bought that lately, I think I'll have to call her and ask how it works and if it's worth it?

dissatisfied

Post by dissatisfied » 2017-12-15

Sabine wrote:
2017-12-15
my friend bought that lately, I think I'll have to call her and ask how it works and if it's worth it?
Could you maybe ask her? I'd be very very grateful :) :) :)

Sabine

I talked to her and she says that she's very happy with it, her hump got smaller, there weren't any problems, you can get used to it, of course it's kinda awkward to go outside wearing it, so she only wore it around the house and for the sleep. I think I'll borrow hers now ;P I've got that tiny little hump on my nose, never even thought about doing something with that, but if she could borrow it and it's really that easy then why not.

lilly

Post by lilly » 2017-12-15

Can also confirm, it works. Back when I was a kid I broke my nose and when it grew back I was left with a hump. Wore this thing for 2 months and now it got better. One of the best investments in my life

DarkInside

Post by DarkInside » 2017-12-15

lilly wrote:
2017-12-15
Can also confirm, it works. Back when I was a kid I broke my nose and when it grew back I was left with a hump. Wore this thing for 2 months and now it got better. One of the best investments in my life
I think I'll buy one too if you say it works, cause I'm in a similar situation, I used to do a little boxing back in the day and had my nose broken too, if it works for me then I'll let you know

naggy

Post by naggy » 2017-12-15

But does it hurt when you use it? I'm worried that having your nose transformed like that can hurt a lot....

Sabine

not at all :) Rhino correct works very gently on you and while wearing it can give you a slight discomfort, it has nothing to do with pain :) wearing it for just 2 hours a day can get you really good results. Now I can finally look in the mirror :)