Quick Speak opinions

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AnaKitty
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Quick Speak opinions

Post by AnaKitty » 2017-08-18

Anyone tried the Quick Speak language learning platform? I need to start learning and I just found Quick Speak on the Internet. Could anyone share their opinion?

Adii32
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Quick Speak opinions

Post by Adii32 » 2017-08-18

I was also looking for some neat and interesting language platform that would be different from others. From what I've read online it looks like Quick Speak is not really recommended by users. After reading the reviews I didn't trust it, but it's up to you :) peace

VascoVega

Re: Quick Speak opinions

Post by VascoVega » 2017-08-23

Language platforms like Quick Speak are dime a dozen, each offering you to learn the language fast , but most of them are pure trash. A friend of mine found a really good language learning platform recently but I forgot what it was called. I'll try to reach him and let you all know what it's called :)