UPSIZE breast enlargement cream – does it work?

obvious_girl

UPSIZE breast enlargement cream – does it work?

Post by obvious_girl » 2017-12-15

Hey girls ;) I stumbled upon that Upsize breast enlargement cream recently and I'm considering buying it, but first I'd like to ask, have any of you tried it, cause I don't want to waste my money :?:
Or maybe you know some other ways to enlarge (besides surgery)?????
I'm very insecure about my breasts, I have a feeling that my boyfriend doesn't like it, and I'd like to look good for him.... Could you help???

SweetAlice

Re: UPSIZE breast enlargement cream – does it work?

Post by SweetAlice » 2017-12-15

It looks very promising, didn't even know there are creams like this and how good they are, hmmm, I think I'll get one for myself, it's always good to have bigger breasts 8-)

semele

Post by semele » 2017-12-15

I'm a satisfied consumer, I bought it and have been using it regularly for about 3 weeks now and all of my bras are starting to get pretty tight, I think it's time to go shopping and get some new ones

matchmebaby

Post by matchmebaby » 2017-12-15

In my case it worked great, after just a week it lifted my breasts and made them much firmer, then it was just watching them grow :>

Veero

Post by Veero » 2017-12-15

I'm so glad I bought this cream, my boyfriend loves rubbing it in, not only is it fun for me but for him too, and it will only get better when I have bigger breasts, we will both be so happy :D

youtouch_

Post by youtouch_ » 2017-12-15

It does work, and how :) when I look in the mirror, it's like somebody else was standing there, finally I look like a real, healthy woman :D

obvious_girl

Post by obvious_girl » 2017-12-15

But does it last after quitting the cream? Are the results permanent for your breasts or is the cream more like an invisible push up?

matchmebaby

Post by matchmebaby » 2017-12-15

not like a push up :D the cream really does make your breasts bigger and the result is permanent, not just temporary. I can't get enough of it, it made my breasts bigger and helped me feel really sexy :)

Tiramisu

Post by Tiramisu » 2017-12-15

I wouldn't mind getting a breast correction too :) It would be a great surprise for my hubby, because mine are pretty small, and I can often see his eyes wander all over other girls on the streets. He keeps telling me that mine are best, but I know the truth... And by the way where can you get that cream? I could spoil myself on the pay day :)